Please contact us for instruction
at our studio or other local studios.
We're available for group instruction. Please contact us for scheduling.
Ken and Sheana are particularly noted for their popular Dance with Style workshops covering a variety of dance technique topics in depth, mixed with choreographic examples.
We're also also available for choreography and technique classes in Social Ballroom, American Smooth, International Standard, West Coast Swing, Hustle, and Salsa.
Dance with Style™ Series
Unless noted otherwise, these classes are applicable to both International and American styles.
Tango workshops are for International and American styles, not Argentine style.
- Swing and sway will make your dancing fluid
- Rotational swing will take your dancing to the next level
- Posture, partner orientation, and frame in the swing dances (W,F,VW,Q)
- Posture, partner orientation, and frame in Tango
- Don't turn that turning step! ("There is no spoon." - Spoon boy, the Matrix)
- Dance movement dynamics - standing leg and leg swing
- Musicality - express yourself!
- Rise and Fall in Waltz
- Rise and Fall in Foxtrot
- Tango Walks - make Al Pacino jealous
- Tango frame and connection
- Tango - rotation without swing
- Neutral is your most important position; get rid of "stuck shapes"
- Natural Turn in depth (Waltz)
- Double Reverse in depth (International Standard, Foxtrot/Waltz)
- Foxtrot Fallaways in depth
- Fallaway-slip-pivots in depth
- Natural Weave in depth (Foxtrot/Waltz)
- Quickstep beauty and control
West Coast Swing
- Who's Leading? Make your WCS a conversation. Also: stealing the lead, and gifting the lead.
- Make your whip as smooth as silk. Followers will thank you!
- Hitting the breaks.
- Using syncopations.
- Posture, balance, and form in WCS.
- Pattern families. If you know one, you'll automatically know a dozen variations.
We're available to teach beginning and intermediate level classes in these dances.
- Nightclub Two-step
- West Coast Swing, basic instruction as well as these special topic classes:
- Sugar push revisited.
- Uncommon whip variations.
- Lunge lines.
- My favorite patterns (this week, anyway).
- Swing (Lindy Hop/Charleston)
- Waltz (American and International style)
- Foxtrot (American and International style)
- Tango (American and International style)
- Viennese Waltz
- Rumba (American style)
- Cha-Cha (American style)